In many cases the doctor might ask the patients to get admitted to the hospital for constantly monitoring their health & providing them the best treatment possible.
The given below is some important information for the In-Patients.
- There is a general consent form that you sign during the time of registration. Special procedures being contemplated require your express consent and you may discuss the same with your treating Doctor. The nursing staff will make these forms available to you.
- At the time of admission, patients are required to pay a Hospital Deposit commensurate with the treatment modality and the R oom Category. This will be adjusted in the final bill.
- You will be provided daily change of clothing and linen. You will be required to use the same unless exempted. In case of any difficulty you may contact the Sister in Charge of the ward .
- When you are sick you need to be nourished with a healthy diet. Our kitchen is well equipped to serve good balanced vegetarian meals.
- In case you require food for your attendant/visitor please inform the Sister in Charge of your ward well in advance. Please note that meals for your attendant/visitor will be billed to your account.
- As a patient you require rest and we do our best to provide you with a quiet, peaceful and tranquil environment. In order to achieve this we need your co-operation. Please discourage visitors especially children to the extent possible. The visitors would be allowed only during visiting hours.
- A Patient strictly would not be allowed to leave the hospital premises unless he/she has been discharged.
- No payment should be made outside your specified bill. No tips should be given to any staff members.
- Outside food is discouraged in hospital premises. Prior consent of nurse has to be taken before providing outside food to patient.
- We value your valuable inputs, suggestions and comments on your experience during your stay in our Hospital. Please complete the patient feedback questionnaire. Though we would like you to put your name on the
feedback form but you may also choose to remain anonymous. Your response will enable us to improve upon deficiencies in services if any.
- Please hand over the questionnaire duly filled either to the Sister or drop it in the designated boxes in the ward
Out- Patient Info – It is always recommended for a new patient to fix an appointment. It is advisable to come 15 Minutes prior for the registration process of a new patient.
Incase of any doubts & queries there is a Help Desk in the lobby itself. They will promptly guide you.
Do’s & Dont’s for everyone who is visiting the Hospital.
- A clean and hygienic environment is essential for the well being of our patients, and our team of trained personnel strive to maintain cleanliness in this Hospital. Our efforts need to be supplemented by you and by your visitors.
- The Hospital premises are a Tobacco Free Zone and the use of tobacco in any form is not permitted.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Hospital.
- Spitting in the Hospital is forbidden.
- Do not attempt to shift or repair electrical gadgets. Contact the Sister in charge who will request the Engineering Department for assistance.
- Do not keep the windows of the room or wards open as it affects the air-conditioning in the area.
- Please refrain from operating the oxygen and vacuum outlets
- People who are sick, please carry a mask or handkerchief along.
- People visiting the hospital are advised to abide by the rules and regulations of the
hospital for smooth functioning and convenience.